Notes from SC CoCB activities
2021 Sunshine Coast CoCB workshops and forum notes
- notes_Logan Community Governance Discussion_18 Feb 2021
- notes_Group Structure_28 May 2021
- notes_Using Community Development methods to strengthen your Group and your Committee_29 July 2021
- notes_Community Development Methods to Strengthen your Group’s Membership_9 Nov 2021
- notes_end of year Breakfast Forum_26 Nov 2021
2020 Sunshine Coast CoCB workshops and forum notes
- webinar notes_Seeking and Keeping an Engaged Membership_8 Sept 2020
- webinar notes_Seeking and Keeping an Engaged Membership_12 Aug 2020
- notes_Developing Policies 28 May and 5 July 2020
- notes_Managing Conflict in Community groups 28 July and 11 Aug 2020
- webinar notes_What could committees look like in new COVID world_5 Aug 2020
- Notes Grants Conversation 4 March 2020
2019 Sunshine Coast CoCB workshops and forum notes
- notes for Forum for Chair’s, Treasurer’s and Secretary’s_12 March 2019
- notes_Developing Relationships that Benefit Your Organisation_14 April 2019
- Notes made Developing a Constructive Culture _16 May 2019
- notes from Attracting and Activating your Groups membership_ 4 July 2019
- notes_Intro to Planning for Small Community Org’s_ July & Oct 2019
- Notes_discussions at Management Committee Essentials 12 July 2019_Landsborough
- notes_How Formal is Normal_4 Sept 2019
- notes_Management Committee Essentials Workshop_10 Sept 2019
- notes Sticky Committee Questions Brainstorm notes_ 21 Nov 2019
2018 Sunshine Coast CoCB workshops and forum notes
Other Resources for Community Groups
- Coalition of Community Board Governance Resource Material document
- This document outlines why community based organisations are important. Understanding the difference between governance and operational management.
Understanding the governance role of the management committee. Lines of authority for community organisations.
An overview of good governance.
A checklist for new management committees.
Strategic planning – Why and How.
A template for strategic planning.
Building collaborative relationships within and across communities.
Devoted to nonprofit governance resources and research and designed to assist nonprofit boards to develop and to inform their deliberations about their future governance arrangements and organisational development
If you are wanting to take the next step and become incorporated.
Developed by QCOSS, community door provides information for QLD organisations. Resources, workshops and workforce development topics. There is also availability to run private social networks via their network spaces for collaborative workspaces
Provides advice, connections, training and easy-to-use tech tools for people and organisations working to build stronger communities.
Have you listed your organisation on this community database yet?